Infratech Becomes an Autodesk Partner
Our partner development department received notification that Infratech Civil became an Autodesk Partner.
Why is that important?
Well, besides being on a first-name basis, as a Partner, Autodesk provides Infratech with:
1. All the necessary marketing tools for your software purchase
2. Top-performing product information
3. Attractive deals and promotions
4. The ability to promote products across geographies
5. The chance to join other international programs
6. A dedicated Affiliate Manager to help us make well-informed software purchase decisions
7. Becoming an Autodesk partner was the first step in our quest to offer the best training, support, and software delivery to our clients.
What’s is next?
With this first goal achieved, our next step is to continue strengthening our program by joining forces with the best software developers to provide world-class training and support to our clients.
Our core training software will include AutoCAD, Civil 3D, Stormwater Management, Roadway Design, Revit,
We are optimistic that additional announcements will soon start trickling in. Stay tuned.
Finally, we would be happy to hear from you about suggestions and partnership requests, or simply for a quick chat.
Related Civil 3D Training Courses and Books
$19.00 / year
$19.00 / yearCivil 3D for Beginners: Level 1
$79.00 / year
$79.00 / yearCivil 3D Essentials
$12.00 / year
$12.00 / yearAutoCAD 1 (Beginner)
$49.00 / year
$49.00 / yearCivil 3D Certification Exam Preparation
$49.00Infraworks Essentials Online Course