FreeFree Downloadable Civil 3D Book
Civil 3D has a global dialog box that simplifies annotating objects. This dialog box is a unique window that can be used to annotate most common objects. Options available in the dialog box vary, depending on the selected object. For example, to add annotations to multiple lines segments, you need to:
- Click on the Annotation tab.
- Then Click on the upper part of the icon (not on the Add Labels text or arrow at the bottom).
- In the new window, add labels for most types of Civil 3D objects (lines, surfaces, parcels, pipes, and so forth)
Let's try it, by adding label styles to parcel segments (the blue line representing the boundary of the current project).
- In the Add Labels window, choose the different label styles to apply. In this case, multiple segments.
- Click on Add.
- Then, click anywhere on the blue boundary polyline.
- We can now see the bearing, distance and angle labels of the site boundary polyline.
$49.00 / year
Civil 3D Essentials
Learn and apply the tools offered by Civil 3D, the civil engineering special version of AutoCAD. This course includes on-demand videos, hands-on practices, downloadable materials, and many more resources.(20) 5.0 average rating
Free Downloadable Civil 3D Book
This mini-course offers a downloadable manual of Civil 3D. The eBook covers the features needed to successfully design most civil engineering projects, from field data collection to final design and layout.(53) 4.9 average rating