FreeFree Downloadable Civil 3D Book
You may sometimes need to create points along a polyline, maybe a survey baseline, a road that needs to be staked out, or for other reasons. To do that,
- Reopen the Point Creation Toolbar, if you have closed it. If not, follow along.
- Run the Polyline Vertices – Automatic command on the point creation toolbar.
- Select the Red polyline representing the centerline of Jasmine Blvd.
- For the description Enter DG-CL-J (Design centerline for Jasmine Blvd).
- Keep entering Enter at the command line until it becomes blank:
- The new centerline points (DG-CL-J) are created along the polyline (not to be confused with the survey centerline points (CL)). For now, don't worry about the zero elevations. We will see how to assign elevation by design or from an existing ground.
$49.00 / year
Civil 3D Essentials
Learn and apply the tools offered by Civil 3D, the civil engineering special version of AutoCAD. This course includes on-demand videos, hands-on practices, downloadable materials, and many more resources.(20) 5.0 average rating
Free Downloadable Civil 3D Book
This mini-course offers a downloadable manual of Civil 3D. The eBook covers the features needed to successfully design most civil engineering projects, from field data collection to final design and layout.(53) 4.9 average rating